CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT
This role will provide an excellent level of customer service. Managing customer requests and quires via phone, email and social media. The Ideal Candidate would have previous online customer serviceexperience. Open to full-time Monday-Friday commitment.
We are looking for a someone with a “can do” attitude, great attention to detail and immaculate communication skills. A great opportunity to gain experience in a successful fashion business. Apply with your CV and cover letter. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate an affinity with L.F.Markey and Meadows and an understanding of the aesthetic of both brands.
- Processing refunds and exchanges
- Working on Shopify to maintain the e-comm orders (training will be given)
- Working on i-Level and warehouse’s wms platform in order to investigate existing orders, process orders manually if needed (training will be given)
- Liaising with our fulfilment agents and carriers on a daily basis
- Ordering new packaging (boxes, return slips, tape, tissue, stickers)
- Thinking about ways to make routines more efficient
- Assisting in operational tasks
- Responding to customer emails, phone calls and social media inquiries
- Creating an environment that aligns with the brand’s aesthetic.
- Establishing and maintaining client relationships
- Skills & Qualifications:
- Ideally previous experience in customer service role
- Energetic, confident personality mixed with a strong work ethic
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills both verbal and written
- Exceptional time management skills, high level of ownership, and self-awareness
We are looking for someone who is:
- Customer focused
- Self-motivated, dynamic & positive
- Open to learn about operational side of e-commerce
- Great problem solver, who anticipates potential issues that may occur
Please apply with a CV and cover letter by emailing email@example.com
FULL-TIME SALES ASSISTANT
We are looking for a bright, motivated, and organised individual to fill a Sales Assistant role and join our small team in East London.
This role requires flexibility availability to work during weekends and bank holidays, please don't apply if this may be an issue.
Strong organisation skills and punctuality are a must!
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate an affinity with L.F.Markey and an understanding of the aesthetic of the brand.
We are looking for someone bright and bubbly who is already familiar with the brand.
Some of the things that you will do include:
- Ensuring store looks immaculate
- Offering customers a high level of service, through styling advice, product knowledge and store experience
- Processing deliveries & stock replenishment
- Processing exchanges and refunds
- Assisting during in store events and workshops
- Monitoring and packing online orders, booking courier collections
- First point of contact on escalating all customer service issues - liaising with warehouse teams and courier companies
- Monitoring consumables levels
Please email your CV and cover letter to Valentina@lfmarkey.com
We look forward to receiving your application!